- We cultivate each learner’s well-being as a foundation for academic excellence, and life achievement.
- We ensure a safe and secure environment in which everyone is welcomed, respected and valued.
- We provide standardised, differentiated and in-depth learning programmes and their outcomes thereof, as prescribed by the Gauteng Department of Education (GDE).
- We provide a platform for learners to be exposed to Information Technology and its application thereafter.
We count on the strengths of the learner’s entire centre of population.
We dream of a human race in which every learner, regardless of background, becomes a healthy and productive citizen.
We regard values as important instruments when it comes to moral-cognitive development, and as such, we are steadfast to the following values:
- Inclusiveness where every learner, regardless of limitations, have an equal opportunity to learn with, and from each other.
- Commitment where every learner should learn to the highest level, and abides to the school rules and regulations.
- Opportunity where every learner is encouraged to participate with confidence, and in so doing, develops individual platforms for comfort and happiness.
- Respect where every learner displays tolerance and good manners at all times.
- Excellence where every learner sets high standard and personal goal for improvement.